Standard College Approved Evaluation Agencies
Applicants who are using degree(s) from an institution outside of the United States to meet admission requirements to a Standard College nursing program must submit an official evaluation report from an approved credential evaluation agency. An official report is a report that the College receives directly from the agency either by email or mail. The agencies listed in this document have been approved by the College.
- Credential evaluations are not free. The cost will vary according to the complexity of the case and the amount of documentation you can
- It may take 30 days or longer in order for the evaluation company to send the report to Standard College. This means, you should start the process as soon as possible in order to meet the program deadline. Your application is not complete until the school receives an approved official report from the evaluation agency. An approved report means that the evaluation agency stated that your credentials are the equivalent to a S. High School diploma, a U.S. Bachelor’s degree, or a U.S. Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- If you do not feel comfortable working with one agency, you are welcome to choose
- Credential evaluations are done on an individual, case-by-case basis and take into consideration various Different credential evaluation services might evaluate credentials differently, according to their criteria.
- The credential evaluation services generally require English translations of any non-English documents. For details regarding requirements, consult the entity that will evaluate your
- The services generally have in place a process to appeal their If needed, make use of the appeals process provided by the credential evaluation service.
Please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.