- 18 years of age
- Submit proof of Education
- High school Transcript or GED (Recognized by the State Department of Education, Click here for more information)
- Official College Transcript (Minimum 60 credits transferable to an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree, for more specific information on High School requirements click here)
- Foreign Transcripts: the student must request to have official transcripts sent to a recognized credential evaluation service. The results of the evaluation must be sent from the agency to Standard College.
- Demonstrate passing score on Standard College’s Entrance Exam.
- Submit three (3) references on Standard College’s online application.
- One (1) supervisory work reference
- Two (2) character references from persons not related to the applicant
- Complete the PN Application Form (Available ONLINE) and submit it with the $75 application fee (non-refundable).
- Submit one (1) professional reference and two (2) Personal references as part of the application.
- Take the Entrance Exam(entrance exam is given between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday – Walk-in basis. Students will receive an email after applying to the college with practice questions for the Entrance exam.)
- Attend an admission interview.
- Students are notified via email of acceptance into the college.
- Attend mandatory orientation
- Submit Enrollment Agreement