Return to Program Policy
Effective January 17, 2023, Standard College has implemented a new Return to Program policy.
Standard College is committed to ensuring clear guidelines to former students who seek to return to the Practical Nursing or LPN to RN Transition program. The former student who is interested in returning to a Standard College nursing program must comply with the required steps contained in this policy. The former student must complete and submit the online Return to Program application, take and pass a Placement Exam, make the appropriate tuition payment, and resubmit the Health Requirement forms and Criminal Background Check and Drug Test, in order to return to the program.
Reenrollment will be based upon space availability. The former student may need to wait for an unspecified period of time for a spot to become available in the course he/she is scheduled to join, after completing the required steps contained in this policy.
Required steps to Return to the Program
- Complete and submit a Return to Program online application.
- Take a Placement Exam.
- If you do not pass the Placement Exam, you may retake the Placement Exam in six months.
- If you pass the Placement Exam, you will be given information on scheduling an appointment to go over the Re enrollment agreement.
- You must make the appropriate tuition payment.
- Resubmit the health requirements forms, Criminal Background Check and Drug Test in compliance with clinical facilities policies.
- Reenrollment is based upon space availability.
Return to Program Online Application
The first required step is to complete the online Return to Program application. (Standard College may take 48-72 hours to process an application). The application can be found at the following link:Re-Enrollment Application