PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM – PROGRAM TEXTBOOK LIST
- Medical Terminology for Dummies 3rd Edition, 2019 (ISBN 978-1119625476) – $22.99
- Thibodeau/Patton. Structure & Function of the body, 16th ed, Elsevier, 2019
(ISBN 9780323597791) – $72.95
- Cooper – _Gosnell. Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 8th ed, Elsevier/Mosby, 2019
(ISBN 978-0323484374) – $149.00
- Cooper – _Gosnell. Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 8th ed, Elsevier/Mosby, 2019 StudyGuide (ISBN: 978-0323524599) – $49.95
- Clayton-Willihnganz. Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 18th ed, Elsevier, 2020
(ISBN: 978-0323550611) – $86.95
- Clayton-Willihnganz. Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 18th ed, Elsevier, 2020 Study Guide
(ISBN: 978-0323554732) – _\$38.95
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination (Saunders Comp. Review for Nclex-Pn) (ISBN: 9780323484886)
LPN TO RN TRANSITION PROGRAM – PROGRAM TEXTBOOK LIST
- Potter Fundamentals of Nursing – Sherpath for Fundamentals, 10th Edition (ISBN 9780323760553)
- Sherpath for Medical Surgical Nursing (Lewis Version), 10th Edition, Mosby/Elsevier
- Kee, Joyce LeFever, Evelyn R. Hayes, and Linda E. McCuistion. Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach. 9th Edition. St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, 2018. ISBN# 978-0323399166
Hunt, Roberta. Introduction to Community-based nursing, 5th Edition. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2013.
Perry, Shannon E., Marilyn J. Hockenberry, Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, and David Wilson. Maternal Child Nursing Care. 6th Edition. St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, 2019.
Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. Leading and Managing in Nursing. 7th Edition. St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, 2018.
APRN MJHP. Varcarolis’ Foundations of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach. 8 edition. St. Louis, Missouri: Saunders; 2017.
- Claywell, L. LPN to RN Transitions, 4th Edition. Mosby/Elsevier, 2019. ISBN# 978-0323473866
Textbook Cost Policy
Students on financial aid may have the option to obtain the textbooks from the school. When a student’s total financial aid grant and loan amounts exceed the cost of tuition and fees for a given payment period, the student has the option to receive the textbooks from the school. In this event, the textbooks are sold to the students at cost. Students who prefer not to utilize a credit balance for a book purchase can simply choose not to, and notify the school of the decision.
Students who do not receive financial aid must purchase the textbooks elsewhere. The school will provide the students with the names and ISBN numbers of the textbooks. At this time, Standard College is not selling textbooks to students who are not on financial aid.