Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Standard College Response to the Coronavirus
Standard College Staff Contact Information

Staff will be working remotely. The Standard College office will continue to operate during its normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Staff will be available to address any questions and provide support via telephone or email, with email being preferred as it provides for the most expedient response.





Prospective Students

  • Click here to learn more about the Practical Nursing Program admission process.
  • Click here to learn more about the LPN to RN Transition Program admission process.

Current Students

  • Click here to learn more about Standard College’s remote instruction for current students.
  • Click here to learn more about Standard College’s response to the coronavirus.

Eligibility Requirements

General eligibility requirements for Federal Financial Aid

  • To be eligible for Federal financial aid, a student must:
  • Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program of study on at least a part-time basis (With the exception of Pell and FSEOG);
  • Have a high school diploma or the equivalent;
  • Be a U.S. citizen or national, or an eligible non-citizen. Verification of eligible non-citizen status may be required;
  • Have financial need (except for some loan programs) as determined by a need analysis system approved by the Department of Education;
  • Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
  • Provide required documentation for the verification process and determination of dependency status;
  • Have a valid Social Security Number;
  • Not have borrowed in excess of the annual aggregate loan limits for the Title IV financial aid programs;
  • Be registered for the Selective Service, if required;
  • Sign an updated Statement of Educational Purpose\Certification Statement on refunds and default.
  • Sign statements on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM) stating that
    • You are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant and
    • You will use federal student aid only for educational purposes, and
  • Show you’re qualified to obtain a college or career school education by
    • Having a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or
    • Completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.