All institutions participating in federal financial aid programs are required to provide enrolled and potential students and current and prospective employees available consumer information. Standard College provides this information electronically on this website, in our Academic Catalog and in the Standard College Student Handbooks.
Nondiscrimination & Title IX
Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 is a federal law that states...
Student Financial Aid
Information about our financial assistance, loan information, exceptions of borrowers…
Health & Safety
Campus safety report, written rights and options, drug and alcohol abuse polices and prevention…
Student Consumer Information Notice
All institutions that participate in the federal aid programs are required to notify enrolled students regarding consumer information that is available to them. This notice is intended to outline consumer information that you have the right to request and review. The following information is available online or hard copy as noted in each section. Additionally, you have the right to request this information in writing by contacting the Registrar Office during regular business hours. This notice includes the following information topics:
- Basic financial aid information
- General information about the school
- Availability of employees for information dissemination
- The school’s retention rate
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention information
- The school’s graduation rate.
- The placement of, and types of employment obtained by, graduates of the school’s degree or certificate programs
- Cleary (Campus Security) Act/ Annual Fire Safety Report
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)